Episode 10 – September 2021
Tony nominee Elizabeth A. Davis and her husband, Emmy-nominee Jordan Richard, talk about their incredible journey through stage and television. Elizabeth’s Broadway debut landed her a Tony Nomination and launched her on a multi-year search to discover her artistic voice. Jordan has won multiple Emmy nominations for his role as a director at NBC News. He talks about how the news can be biased, his role as a news director, and mishaps along the way. Elizabeth and Jordan also discuss how they have built a relationship where they encourage each other to develop their artistic voices and thrive.
• Order Allen’s Book, The Sound of Violet
• Elizabeth A. Davis Website
• Elizabeth A. Davis on IMDb, Wikipedia
• Designated Survivor Article about Jordan Richard
• 1776 on Broadway
• Navigating Hollywood’s Marriage Course, Pre-Marriage Course, Alpha Course
• Allen Wolf on IMDb, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Allen Wolf’s website
• Allen Wolf’s new movie
The transcript for this episode can be found here.
Video for this episode can be found here.